Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gerald Tovar #6

Indvidual progress reports/blog (#6): Each person submits a progress report about what you have accomplished this past week and what you have left to do

Working with the group I have helped label bins while editing, I helped choose some good footage that we could use in our videos and helped ruth add some work to the edited cut. While we where at Dogtopia I was the Dog Whisperer and helped keep the dogs away from KC so we could get some good footage of her interacting with a few dogs but not all of them as they would swarm around her. While we filmed at the ATP center I helped film and set up, along with making sure the sound worked and that the interview of mike was smooth. While we filmed at San Marcos High I filmed along with everyone else a little bit of what I could. Filming at the ATP center and showing them our rough cut of the video and filming in their environment, working with each other and filming them getting ready for transportation to school. What we have left as of now is to have someone narrate the video and to finish some transitions and also to add a few more progress shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment