Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Edgar Mendez Blog#8


Edgar Mendez
Blog #8 

By working alongside my group members as a whole, and making a video for NCCSE ATP center located in San Marcos. I learned that without constant communication we never would have succeeded in making this video. The overall final outcome of our video in my point of view is high, due to the large hours of production applied throughout the semester. This project has improved my editing, and camera skills by going through the motion of the interviews we completed.
Working with the ATP students and employers, it brought to my attention the great need that our local community is unknown to, and by bringing forth this project and presenting this to the organization we are working with, this video will enable viewers to take part in the involvement of this organization.
On a personal note, I have always had the upmost respect for disabled students, but now that I personally worked alongside with these ATP students I realize how much these students have to offer to our community, these students have so much to offer and have the ability to work at a well respected job, which is not being done right now in our society.
Overall I enjoyed working on this project, and has changed the way I look at video. Video production is much more than what meets the eye, video production has taught me the great importance of collaborating with one another in order to achieve our main goal, in this case a final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment